Larry, in the FSM procedure 46-0002 is the survey of power steering pumps
for 124 cars.

Your turbo OM602 should have either Vickers or ZF pump with a red label for
opening pressure of 110 +/- 5 bar (green label on a used pump will not be
the same spec, so I'd avoid those).

Other MB cars with the same pump / same pressure:
124 cars with M103, M104, OM603 turbo [so 1987 300D models], OM606
non-turbo [1995 E300 model], M119 LH(? left hand drive?)
129 cars with M103, M104 up to 06/93, M119 up to 09/92
202 cars with M104

I'm pretty sure some of the gasser engine pumps will have a remote
reservoir, so you may have to swap some parts from your pump onto those
pumps to make them work?  If you can pick one up cheap, might be worth
experimenting.  I would have tried that in a pinch, but I ended up finding
a good used pump from a gasser wagon that had the dual circuit feature.