I was out shooting today, no time for bow ties. Need to find some of the pics
from b-i-l's wedding.
Shot the "from a friend" Kentucky rifle some more today. Its fun to shoot but
hasn't been performing as I'd expect. The trigger is really rough and that was
part of it but...
Well, lets see if you can spot the
trouble:https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4572/38114770192_ecaf499023_b.jpg

-Curt

    On Friday, November 3, 2017, 12:20:28 PM EDT, Randy Bennell via Mercedes