Went to the (outdoor) range this afternoon after work with the youngest boy.  I
shot my Walther PPQ and did some steels.  He shot his HK VP40 a bit then went
to work on a PTK he recently bought that needs to be broken in.  Got the first
round through it and realized the cleaning rod he had was too large in diameter
to run patches through the barrel, so one round it was.

Any day shooting at the range is a good day.

-D