The DLinks will capture video as well, it’s all a matter of what you choose.
You just set them up to send it to am email address and you’re good. You’ve got
to have a means of storing or sending the captured stills/video to another
place, as the cameras themselves don’t typically have that ability.  There are
some that you can put a mini SD card in, but then you have to remove it to see
the contents, I believe.  There may be a way of viewing it through the vendor’s
software, however.

Be aware that every camera vendor has their own software.  Most of them are
pretty awful.

I see the gang of raccoons that roam the neighborhood on a regular basis.  I’ll
send some examples of night and day shots to you tomorrow.  I dump everything
every morning after I review it.

-D