Took the P22 back to the range today.

I’m looking for feedback as what I experienced was sort of weird to me -
understand that I haven’t shot pistols in some years, so my current experience
is pretty limited to my Walther PPQ and a few miscellaneous pistols I’ve shot
randomly.

I sat the P22 on the bench and put the butt of the pistol down on the bench to
anchor it.  I aimed at a target and was able to get a pretty consistent
grouping in the center.

I loaded another magazine after emptying the first one from the bench and stood
up in a typical shooting position, arms extended and left hand cupping over the
right.  Shooting like this I was getting hits to the left of center.

Hmm.

I was able to repeat this behavior pretty consistently - shooting from the
bench - on target - shooting from a standing position - left of center.

I’m thinking it’s my trigger pull.  I played around with moving my finger on
the trigger and got some positive results from that.  I had been pulling from a
place with the trigger close to my first finger joint.  I moved my finger out
on the trigger so it was closer to the tip of my finger being on the trigger.

Thoughts?  Opinions?

At this point I can’t blame the pistol - it definitely seems to be the shooter.

As an aside, I shot 100 rounds of CCI - perfect.  80 rounds of Federal -
consistent failure to load on 2-3 rounds nearly every magazine.

-D