On Mar 11, 2006, at 6:00 AM, BillR wrote:

I know I am not the only one with trouble getting complete listings to show as click able links. Tried something different that worked well this time so I could view the Marine funeral pics. I hit 'reply' and then deleted the
space at the end of the line and link came back together and worked.
Worth a try.
BillR

I frequently need to delete a dotted line at the end of many links to make them work. These show up at the end of the URL in my browser. it also seems to happen when certain people send links and it is usually an e-bay link.
        Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am