We had snow last week while I was at camp,the woods roads were super sloppy. I
washed the truck on the way home to prevent "what have you done to my truck?"
When I arrived home.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Randy Bennell via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   On 20/11/2017 7:46 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes wrote:
> http://penoff.com/Penoff.com/PhotoDump.html
>
> For your consideration.  Sorry about the dirty car.  Going to do something
> about that today.
>
> -D

You don't know dirty. We have had snow and salt and temps around
freezing. My truck is so dirty it is a disgrace but I am not sure it is
worth running it through the carwash as it would likely be dirty again
before I got home.
Maybe take of the first layer of dirt?
Maybe just wait until I need to fill the tank etc?

RB