Emphasis on the word "almost".

RB

On 24/11/2017 2:16 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
And I thought those old 617’s were almost indestructible

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2017, at 2:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

If it overheated by being driven w/o coolant, then the engine is most
likely toast.  My son did this to two (2) W126 300SDs

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 1:36 PM, ROGER HALE via Mercedes <