Wow! 22 years of patch jobs, now that’s impressive! Might take you up on the
resonator and muffler offer! The last exhaust I repaired was on the 240 that
Curt gave me (formerly Dwight’s)-the one with the head issue. I repaired the
muffler and resonator with sheet metal as well as replacing a good amount of
the pipes. Whole thing cost me $90 in parts from flaps that I pieced together.
It fit better than an OE exhaust as I pretty much tailored it to car!

Sent from my iPhone