In Houston some genius actually tried to rob a gun store.  He got so far as to just pull his gun and he immediately had about a half-dozen aimed at his sorry self.  He conducted an immediate reappraisal of his situation and tried to run but did not get far.  I believe he was not ventilated but the proximate threat thereof did register on his pea brain.

One's mind boggles.

--FT