still haven’t been able to identify what happened. All of the hoses are
intact, the radiator still has coolant, no strangeness in the engine bay. I was
driving it around 11 pmand wasn’t worried about the gauges. Never had a problem
with it before. I noticed it having a hard time accelerating, and when i
checked the temp, i saw It was on red. I immediatley Pulled over and the motor
started smoking (or possibly steaming?) real bad. No compression now.

1977 Mercedes-Benz 300d

https://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/d/1977-mercedes-benz-300d/6396378175.html

Sent from my iPhone