I have one with big washer welded to the key. Rusty said these key heads
are problematic,
BTW-I have a whole  box of 123  blanks that I bought from a locksmith in
Maine. If you need one, let me know off list.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Dimitri via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com