The Perp has an outstanding felony warrant in Texas for violation of
deportation 4 times, plus other add on criminal charges for crimes
committed in Texas. Texas has now issued "arrest and detain order" for his
delivery and prosecution in Texas.

The violation of deportation counts each carry a 10 year sentence to be
served consecutively, not "concurrently" which would mean 40 yrs in prison
just on those counts. Additional charges are for "supervised release
violation [criminal parol]", in the US District Court for Western District
of Texas, and other charges pending.

The Federal Court unsealed their warrant immediately upon completion of the
case in California.