Well the kit must have extra parts, just put it all back together, installed a
new properly gap spark plug, she runs just fine.  Idle is a little high, I'll
monkey with that later.

Didn't use the new fuel lines, I'll save those for later.

Now to look for Michaels boot kit...
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC