Late 240Ds had aluminum alloy wheels that also used caps. They were noticably
lighter than the steelies...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 9:53 PM, fmiser via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   > > Michael  wrote:

> > Does anyone have a set of hubcaps for 14” aluminum wheels in
> > champagne?

> Russ wrote:
>
> Just checked and I do have a complete set they came with my
> Champagne 240D. Original owner had put Bunts on the car. Gave me
> the steel rims and caps

Michael actually asked for hubcaps for _aluminum_ wheels.  The
only aluminum wheels I'm familiar with are commonly called
"bunts".  I'm also not aware of any hubcaps for those.

Is there a different aluminum wheel?

Or did Michael really mean "steel"?