I had a couple of the rail pins that I could not get to budge using the 6mm
bolt and washers method when I was rebuilding the '78 SLC's M117. Luckily,
Skippy had the proper ball bearing puller - I borrowed it and the pins came
out easy as pie . . .

I made a tool for removing the injector pock rings by grinding out all but
the prongs on an old socket.

I keep ALL the MB special tools in one drawer of the tool box - with a few
other special tools. Now my only problem is remembering that I have it at
all.

All the Cessna special tools are in one place, regardless of the job -

--
OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg