I think in 05 or 06 they showed a wagon manual.

Dan--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 26, 2017 at 8:27 AM
This is true. There would be no manuals covering diesel models after 1999 for the W210 chassis. For that matter, they don’t even break out the wagons. They only have manuals for the W210 sedan despite there being a totally separate manual for the wagon model.

I’ve been trying to find an owner’s manual for my W210 wagon since I got it, as mine is in tatters (a good sign meaning it was used!) I checked with MBUSA but they’re out of print and there is no new old stock around.

-D