My day was a tale of nothing.  No presents, partner visiting her relatives
in FL and no interruptions other than a couple phone calls from my son and
brother.

I roasted some spicy okra that were delicious - like buttah.

Also, a great Wizards win over the much despised Celtics at the Boston
Garden.

Who needs anything else?