Yes, the manual for at least one of my previous MBs did say up to 30%
gasoline. I always added Power Service when I filled when it was going to
be cold and never had a problem with gelled fuel, even down to -5° F. The
main problem I had back then was straight dino oil and old batteries. Once
I switched to Mobil1, I never again had a problem starting in the cold,
even without a block heater (at work after sitting in an open lot for 9+
hours at or below 0° F

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 7:24 PM, tyee165 via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
> wrote:

> The manual for my old car says up to 30% regular gasoline
>

> Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
> -------- Original message --------From: Curley McLain via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2017-12-31  6:26 PM  (GMT-06:00) To:
> Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Curley McLain <
> 126die...@gmail.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] 13 degree failed diesel starts
> The supplement is not in a bottle, it is #1 fuel, or K1 at at least 50%.
>
> > Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> > December 31, 2017 at 5:24 PM
> > Well we hardly ever get this cold, but I suppose I could use a
> > supplement.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg