Angie mostly. If I'd been by myself I'd have bought it, had new rear shocks put
in and been on my way. Would have figured out the lack of locks during the
trip. She was unimpressed so instead I spent the next 3 years driving a rolling
heap. Good place to learn about car repairs though, it also taught me that
can't really run a 240D without an oil cooler...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Mitch Haley via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> On January 1, 2018 at 12:43 AM Curley McLain via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> I've never put gasoline in intentionally to dilute #2.  Once,
> unintentionally, and that was in the Quantum.  I much prefer to mix #1
> if I can't find Winter Diesel blend to buy.

Was that the Lt Don Quantum that Curt and Angie turned up their noses at?

Mitch.