We have a local trapper that comes in with his dogs and traps them for free.
He’s given me lots of pork in return.  Yum.

He has a couple of dogs that he uses to trap the boars, it’s really pretty
cool.  One is a hound (bay) that finds them, the other a (catch) mastiff sort
of dog (I don’t know what he breed is) that catches the boars by the throat and
holds them until he can get there, snare them and put them in a cage.  Both of
the dogs wear these big heavy leather collars with spikes on them.

-D