I haven’t ventured out, nowhere to go for any particular reason. Reading on the
FB about all the dumbassery on this Island makes me wonder about arrested
evolution of our species. And there has been little or no effort by The
Authorities to clean the roads so whatever has(n’t) melted is freezing on the
roads again, and there are lots of massive oak trees right upon the road that
have not moved much in a coupla hundred years whether a dumbass had FOUR WHEEL
DRIVE!!! or not. There has been a huge number of crashes and rolls and
ditchings. My road looked fairly dry this afternoon but there were still spots
of ice under the trees where the sun couldn’t shine. I’m sure those will catch
a few.

Southern drivers!!!

--R
Sent from iPhone