We each have several pairs of studded rubber things you put on your shoes. Work
a treat for walking in icy conditions. Last year we were putting out signs on
the snowmobile trails and it was super icy. I had no issues with my cleats on,
everybody else was sliding all over.I lost a pair a couple weeks ago while
hunting, I think I'll buy a pair for each car...
-Curt

    On Saturday, January 6, 2018, 1:01:14 PM EST, Jim Cathey via Mercedes