The term is emulsion and if you go back to my original post I complained about
it. Apparently heat breaks the emulsion, I've seen some people who claim
getting the oil to 100C is enough to get the water to settle out. We're going
to give it a try anyway.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 6:02 PM, Randy Bennell via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   On 12/01/2018 4:59 PM, Peter Frederick
via Mercedes wrote:
> ATF has a very high detergent activity, and water will not separate well, if
> at all.

So, is it safe for them to continue using it without changing the fluid?

RB