Johnny,

I'm using Lingo (www.lingo.com) as a VOIP and very pleased. Unlimited time for $19.95/mo. $5 cheaper than Vonnage.

Only feature that's unavailable is FAX, but I just scan a document and attach to an email.

Current hookup is thru Cable Box. Plug in the VOIP box and then plug in the phone. I haven't tried to connect into the house phone wiring. But, w/a cordless phone, for me I'm happy......

Take care,

Chuck

PS... If you go Lingo and use me as a reference, then I get something.... (I think). Don't know what identifier they need.