You mean to tell me that a Unimog won't go 80 mph?

RB

On 19/01/2018 3:59 PM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
Especially when those highway speeds are about 50 mph.

MG

Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
On 18/01/2018 10:48 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Well it should fit the image.

Almost all the peekups sold in the US are just wussy wagons that sell for 50-$60,000.

The wussywagon should be right in their image.

What would you consider to not be a wussywagon? A Unimog?
I cannot see myself doing long trips at highway speeds in one of those.

I suggest that the 4WD 1/2 ton crew cab pickups are the best thing since sliced bread. Basically, a big sedan with a huge trunk. Haul people and/or loads of lumber etc and pull a trailer behind too if need be. The biggest disadvantage is parking them.

I don't need 3/4 ton capacity so not much point in hauling the extra weight around. Would consider a diesel if I needed it and could justify it but I cannot.

RB