my point exactly!

My standard question is "How much Mercedes can I buy for that money?" except for as simple a van I can find, the question has always led to no sale or buying another old MB. The new MBs have destroyed the resale value and reliability, and the crypsler people destroyed parts availability and cost,, so the question is not as valid as it used to be.

But paying 50-60k (or  more) for a peekup is crazy.
Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 20, 2018 at 8:22 AM
I’m just stunned at the prices on these things, even a base model F150. It’s crazy.

-D