My dad retired at 72. Immediately started working on a handicap accessibility
project for the Rod & Gun club. They got a grant from the state. Got that done
and immediately they got a federal grant for an indoor airgun range which he's
been working on for I think 2 years. He says this is the last one, if he'd
billed them for his work it'd be more than the building would cost. The amount
of hoops they've had to jump through is astounding...
My mother on the other hand sits home and knits socks. I'm a little worried
about her.

-Curt

    On Saturday, January 20, 2018, 4:45:42 PM EST, Dwight Giles via Mercedes