Made a video of the de-watering process. I've gotten it down pretty smooth now.

https://youtu.be/gVFAsBNGWnE

The stuff in the video was the first drawn off the machine when we realized we
had a problem, its horrible, the video is probably 2 hours of actual boiling.
Today we drained the machine, the stuff coming out now isn't real bad at all.
We went all out and drained 4 of the plow cylinders, the cylinder that puts the
wheels on the drag down and its looong hose, the drag is 18 feet long, the
machine is probably 14 so thats a long run.
We refilled and I boiled the water out of the stuff we took out, only took
about half an hour. While we were at it I dunked the filter, which is about the
same diameter as a 61x oil filter but about 16" long, into a pot of boiling
oil. Standing in the pot the filter became a steaming volcano, apparently its
been trapping water. Ben doesn't remember ever changing that filter and he's
been running the machine since 2001, obviously we're ordering a new filter...

We did 2 swaps today, I *think* we found the issue too, I don't think the cap
seal is sealing well. There are 3 tanks and this one the seal doesn't get an
obvious mark when its closed like the other 2 do, we'll see if we can get a new
seal...

-Curt