The stove will light colder than a propane torch will. In single digits propane
torches are kinda iffy. Its just quicker to preheat with the torch.
Thats fake mapp gas. That rig is better than either of the other two torches
I've had, I'm not sure if its the torch head or the mapp gas but it works good.
Goes in the groomer with me to open locks on gates. I have one lock I have to
open every run and one I had to unlock that the state forgot.
-Curt

    On Sunday, January 21, 2018, 5:03:11 PM EST, Mitch Haley via Mercedes