They have been not available for years.  I asked Q way long ago.

They MAY come with a new cable. They should! It would make for a very expensive half gram of plastic.

Only thing I know of is to get a piece of 3/8 brass rod and machine your own. The brass will last forever. the plastic ones "only" last 40 years or so....

Or you can buy a 3d printer and make new plastic ones, and visor clips.

If someone can make a CAD file of the plastic ones, I will print some next summer when I have access to 3D printing.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 21, 2018 at 4:06 PM
On this 240d the linkage that comes from the pedal has 2 prongs that stick into the linkage on the engine and should have 2 plastic busing things in the holes. On this car the plastic parts are mostly missing so the pedal had to go about half way down before it starts moving the linkage. I can’t find these plastic pieces anywhere in the epc. Can anybody else find them?