It almost looks very similar to the clip thing that goes in the linkage on a 124 60x vehicle.  I may try one of those.

On 1/21/2018 8:54 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
If you go to a big old motorcycle shop or to an industrial supply in Tulsa, they might have something close,  On the BMW /5 series, there is a little tit that goes in the transmission to hold the clutch cable housing.  It might be possible to adapt wunna dem.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM
I would still think this would be in the epc somewhere even if not available.  I guess the only other thing to do would be to adjust the linkage to make up for the slop created.

---
http://www.avg.com