The 94 e420 continues to impress. Seriously quick with the 2.82 diff swap.
A real sleeper.

It has a faint knock once every 4 sec coming from somewhere poorly defined
under the body somewhere, and it did need a new throttle body and harness
when I got it, but other than that it is a great car.

The seats from these e420 and e400 cars are fantastic. You could get a
grand for them in good shape.