When I entered the Coast Guard, I had just finished up four years in college
as a music major and then one year working as a musician. Had great hearing.
Within the next couple of years, R-1820 recip engines then took out my low
freqs, and turbine helicopters took out the high freqs. Music doesn't sound
like it once did.

--
"There're always enemies, George. Jesus had enemies."
-- Tom Clancy, _Executive Orders_

1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle