> On February 11, 2018 at 8:35 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Why wouldn’t it?  They’re the same engine essentially, aren’t they?  At least
> the non-turbo versions.

And if there are different prechamber setups like on various years of OM603,
just change head, prechambers, glow plugs and injection lines together.

Turbo injectors are different, with a higher pop pressure, but a NA engine
would probably run fine with a set of five turbo injectors.
I don't think it would hurt any if you used a turbo cam and sodium cooled
exhaust valves.
Using a 1979 or newer head with the hardened cam and followers wouldn't hurt.