Done.  See the update:

Had a lot of stuff going on around the house and had to wait for the boys to
clear out so I had the driveway to myself.  Got started on the exterior about
5:00 and just came in to update the blog and hydrate.  I’ll be moving the car
into the garage next where the lighting is far better and I can start in on
surface prep.  That’s probably about as far as I’ll get tonight, although I’m
seriously considering taking the time to hook it up to my DAS system and
running the diagnostics to see what it says.

You can see the blog here:

http://penoff.com/Penoff.com/400E_Blog/400E_Blog.html