Maybe I should get a costco membership

On 3/1/2018 9:15 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Hmm, Angie's golf needs new summer tires...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote: The Michelin X Tour A/S T&H in 195/65-15 are $86.49/each, $345.96 for the set plus $60 for installation through the 4th.  Don’t know if you’ll see the screen shot below:

The SD will have 14” tires, correct?

-D

On Mar 1, 2018, at 5:44 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>