I called Costco to see if they had Michelin tires to fit and were compatible.
He could get some in the proper size that were some other name but probably
pretty much the same. He asked what car they were for and the conversation got
into some whole other dimension about they had to go on the rear not the front
and a bunch of stuff about the speed ratings and load ratings and what not,
which I knew about from when I bought these tires a few years ago. Anyway he
would have to order them and it would take a week or two and then a bunch of
other extraneous nonsense again about bringing the car in etc.  And the
Michelin deal is only for 4 tires and it expires in a day or two and these were
going to be some huge price anyway.

Maybe I should Just buy some of those cheepcheep Asian things. Or I guess I
could check around see if I could find the Michelins somewhere else.  What a
PITA.

--R
Sent from iPhone