I had cooper CS4 on the van, and I thought they slipped belts pretty early, but when I checked the miles on them, they had around 50k. So for the price I guess they were ok. I just wish I could find tars that didn't slip belts all the time. With any tires I had msde in Yurp, other than Michelin, I have never had slipped belts. The frog michelins slipped belts too. My preference was always German made Continentals. I am still curious about how the Barums hold up. Just put a pair on the 300D.