Congrats!   Waytago!

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 12, 2018 at 3:48 PM
Got the rebuilt ETA in the car this afternoon. Runs like a champ, no warning lights.

Took it out for a quick drive, as the tires are a little sketchy and it’s not getting new ones until Wednesday.

OH. MY. G-D.

A W124 with a 4.2 liter V8. I have driven many, many W124s with the venerable 3.0 liter inline six, but I have never had a W124 that was like this one. I can’t even imagine what a 500E would be like.

Once I get a new set of skins on the car I’ll take it out and wind it up good.

-D