273012 to be exact.

I’m going to hang onto this as a third/spare car. It costs me $300 a year to
insure, so it makes sense to hang onto it for what little it costs me.  That
and due the condition and miles I don’t think the resale would be all that
great.

I probably have about $1,000 in it over my acquisition costs, making my total
investment about $2200 to date, give or take a little.

I’m beginning to get a little more tinker time these days, so having it around
gives me an outlet for my need to tinker.

I’m just surprised at how fast this car is. I’ve had enough W124 cars to have
an imprint of what to expect performance-wise, and having the M119 engine under
the hood just makes this a totally different car. Add to that the completely
rebuilt suspension, which is also something I’ve never had in a W124, and it’s
just a weird (but good) experience.

-D