Ha I think I am going to keep this E300 now that I have it running well, or at least try to sell it for some good money now not Okie money.  I need to check the GPs on it though, see what those codes are about. I don't need another car but it is not bad, would need a new set of tires if I was to drive it much.

The owner replied to my query of where it is, it is about an hour away.  I axed him for interior pics, if I don't hear back I'll call him to try to go look at it the next coupla days, maybe take the trailer and some $$ and see what I can do.

Lawzamercy...

--FT