You never do the defrag dance?  The three finger salute?

I've had plennty winders boxes, including laptops that brick if the battery is dead. Each has it problems, but in my experience, I spend almost zero time maintaining the macbooks, versus lots of hours to maintain the winders boxes.

OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
But you don't have to do the magic dance and re-boot four times every 4-6
months to keep it healthy - it just keeps on trucking. OK - this PC is a
year younger than Andrews (2009) - we'll see what happens in the next
couple of years.