Girl child calls and says LF tire on the E320 has a bubble on the sidewall.
Observed that this is likely Not Good. She got the car about a year ago. BFG
Tires were fairly new, I recall seeing the receipt in the package of papers.

Suggested she go to Costco and ask what they think as I believe they are likely
to be more honest than some random tire shop monkey. My sense is this would be
a defect in the tire not due to any abuse on her part, she is a surprisingly
good driver due to her daddy’s proper training.

Anyone know how this might work?  I don’t want her to have to eat a new
tire(s).

--R
Sent from iPhone