If you plan on buying Malwarebytes for PC's, best to buy the disc at Walmart
since, if M/B has your credit card number, they will keep renewing it without
your permission every year thereafter until your credit card is updated, unless
you get the CC card company to cancel payment; which is sometimes difficult.
YMMV.
Gerry

"as.thompson wrote:
> I second Malwarebytes.
> I have used it on several Macs for years following the recommendation of some
> Mac experts from Silicon Valley. I have it set to scan hourly and have not
> had a problem.
> Good Luck.
> Addison Thompson
>

> On Apr 19, 2018, Andrew Asked & Dan Answered:
>
> From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Best antivirus for IMac
>
> None.  While there are viruses out there for Macs, they’re pretty rare.  I
> would download the free copy of Malwarebytes and set up a schedule in your
> calendar for it to run weekly or monthly.
>
> You can buy AV software for your Mac, but in my opinion based on almost 30
> years of Mac use, I wouldn’t waste the money.  I don’t.
>
> -D
>
> > On Apr 19, 2018, at 4:29 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > It's been awhile since I updated my antivirus program on the IMac.  What's
> > the best antivirus program for Apple?

---
http://www.avg.com