Sounds like time to order a new tumbler.

Wiggling and jiggling may get it to turn one more time, be ready with a set
of 2mm pins (a bicycle spoke makes a good tool) to insert (grind angles on
tips) so you can pull the tumbler.

Extreme method is to vibrate the key with a sander while twisting to get
the pins to release and turn the tumbler one more time...

Max
Charleston SC