> On June 4, 2018 at 11:59 AM Randy Bennell via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> Video looks as though he pulled the trigger when he grabbed for it to
> pick it up.

Exactly. No trigger discipline, at least not when drunk and out clubbing.
Another problem, as Gerry mentioned, was lack of a proper retention holster, or
possibly no holster at all.

My problem with the proper authorities is they didn't book him, they just
hauled him off to the cop shop and called his boss to come get him. Should have
been booked and held over the weekend for arraignment this morning, same as I
would have gotten if I'd put a negligent discharge into somebody's leg at a
bar/nightclub.

Mitch.