First problem is I heard George did not have all the ones he used to and some
of them are now NLA. 2nd problem is I have heard that his acc ones are actually
for the door locks and as such don’t allow full movement of certain flaps. 3rd
I’m not sure I want to do business with George.

Sent from my iPhone