From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 10:44 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Curt Raymond; fmiser
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Would taste good with some pepper jelly

I guess based on the way my cousins hunt moose. For perspective dad and I have
shot a total of 3 moose with a total of 3 shots. Hit 'em in the shoulder, they
go down.
My cousins (black sheep of the family) have shot 5 or 6 moose with a total of
something like 90 shots. One time there were 4 of them lined up on a woods road
blazing away. The moose finally got bored and walked away. They found it a day
later with its guts hanging out, it bled to death, they never hit anything
really vital...

-Curt

On Monday, July 2, 2018, 1:39:40 PM EDT, fmiser via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > Greg wrote:
> >
> > When I first read about the Florida infestation my question
> > was: why not take advantage of the free food?

> Curt wrote:

> I wonder the same thing about the wild hog problem down south.
> It amazes me that there aren't enough hunters to fix, or at
> least put a dent in the problem...

Could make a dent in the hunters too.  From folks who should know,
I hear that hunting razorbacks is more dangerous than hunting
bears or mountain lions.  It sounds like iguana hunting is not
quite so risky.