Aha! Brand name, type, and costs! How about the cooling spec?

The mini split is the one I bought for my house 6 years ago.
It sat here mostly unused for a while after I put in a central heat pump, then
I moved it to my parent's house in 2016. Had to recharge it a couple of weeks
ago, apparently one of my flare fittings isn't perfect.
It's been superseded since I bought it, but at the time it was the 2nd highest
3/4 ton model, below the 9RLS (the top one is now the 9RLS3)
The one I bought from an eBay seller for $900 in 2012 when the online vendors
were selling it for about $1250:
https://www.fujitsu-general.com/us/resources/pdf/support/downloads/submittal-sheets/9RLFW.pdf

The top, highest efficiency model now:
http://www.fujitsugeneral.com/us/products/split/wall/asu9rls3y.html

I had given some thought to mini-splits for APU use.
Put a little water cooled diesel generator on the truck, plumbed into the main
engine to keep the big engine warm while parked. That little Cat you bought
would do the job at 1200rpm if you could find a six pole generator, I was going
to use a 12hp Kubota lawn mower engine at 1800rpm. If you tap into the truck's
exhaust before the main muffler, I bet it'd be pretty quiet (and if not, at
least the noise and fumes would be above the cab).

Get a soft start variable speed inverter driven mini split, like a Fujitsu
Halcyon series, or a Mitsubishi, or maybe even an LG. Then you won't have to
worry about overloading your generator when the thing starts up.

LG has a 120v version, might come in handy if you want to use a small 120v gas
generator instead of that Cat engine, or if you buy a 120v Onan RV generator.

I bet you could run the 120v version on a little 2000W suitcase generator.
https://www.harborfreight.com/2000-watt-super-quiet-inverter-generator-62523.html

Rich Thomas had non-delivery problems with AC Wholesalers, I bought from them
twice and am happy with them.
This might be a cheap way to prove whether my idea works or not:
https://www.acwholesalers.com/LG-Air-Conditioners/LS090HXV-LS090HXV-9000-BTU-17-SEER-Ductless-Mini-Split-Heat-Pump/43938.ac?catId=cat1028&mainCat=&subCat=&trail=1004:LG
This is more efficient but needs 230-240V:
https://www.acwholesalers.com/LG-Air-Conditioners/LA090HYV1-LA090HYV1-9000-BTU-27-SEER-Ductless-Heat-Pump/54060.ac?catId=cat1028&mainCat=&subCat=&trail=1004:LG

Hang the compressor on the back of the sleeper, making sure the trailer corners
can't hit it when turning. Mount it on some sort of rubber isolating mounts. I
have some 1/2" thick x 2" squares if you want them. I'm assuming it will be
fine as long as you don't run the compressor while the truck is moving.
Refrigerant lines will need to be secured or they're fatigue, copper doesn't
like repetitive stress. I might be tempted to run them in PVC conduit.

Looks like Mitsubishi is cheaper than Fujitsu these days. Six years ago it was
the other way around. I wonder where they're made now?
https://www.acwholesalers.com/Mitsubishi-Air-Conditioners/MY-GL09NA-MY-GL09NA-9000-BTU-24-SEER-Ductless-Air-Conditioner-System/61448.ac?catId=cat1028&mainCat=&subCat=&trail=1004:Mitsubishi